Monday, January 03, 2011

Dark Sky Magazine


My very good buddy Matthew Savoca and I have poems today in the new Dark Sky Magazine. Our two poems are from a book we've written in the last few months together called Morocco. Mine is called For Matthew, After A Movie and his is called I Worry About You. You should read mine first and his second. If you like what you see get excited! There are 68 more poems where those came from. Oh yes yes.

UPDATE: Get really excited, because you will be seeing those 68 soon! More on that later.

5 comments:

Giles Ruffer said...

You put a link to your own poem on 'I Worry About You.'

These were... I want to say 'touching' but that sounds a bit sarcastic/patronising maybe? I'll just say that I enjoyed them both.

ted said...

i'm excited

Stephen Tully Dierks said...

sweet

DOLLFACE THE POET said...

I loved them both but 'I worry about you' really touched me.Feel free to check out my blog of poetry.Thnks!

Jake Fournier said...

these were great.