Saturday, October 09, 2010

my closest friend is someone who is a lot like patrick bateman

tonight
oddly enough
the person who
is comforting me
who is telling me
who is winning
the game
between the
yankees and
the twins
is the man
who pays me
to
talk to him
on the phone
about killing
his mother
and surprisingly
its not so bad
he just said
im a yankees fan
and i said
oh well
and tomorrow
will be okay
im sure of it
he just said
i should be licking
your asshole right now

and i said lol
while watching the
game, thats
the life

and he said
hell yeah

2 comments:

Stephen Daniel Lewis said...

i hope you keep posting blogs.

Rashed Ahmmed said...

The great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic. Matemingler is the number one dating site for singles seeking long-term relationships. Join for free to be matched with compatible singles.online dating, free online dating, free online dating websites
free online dating website, dating websites