Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NOO job LOL

So from now on I will be the Social Editor for Noo Journal. Basically it means I will be interviewing everyone ever published by Noo, for the blog. How neat/omg that is a lot of people and a lot of emailing.

To start, Mike Young The Great, interviewed me. It's pretty serious. Yeah. And to make things sweeter, Mike dug out this really old weird picture of me eating breakfast for the blog (I think it was for sentimental reasons, cause it was the first time we hung out and now we are good ol' friends {also, I think Mike has a breakfast fetish, seriously he talks about it like to an uncomfortable degree}). Great.

3 comments:

Matt said...

loved the interview--i was nodding a lot while reading it.

j. a. tyler said...

congrats on the new position...

ETOGA WEBSOLUTIONS said...

Good luck

trenger jobb