Monday, October 05, 2009

Hill Billy Teeth

We don't know how it started that night. We were very drunk, but then, on the road, we were rarely not drunk. Earlier that day in some town in Wisconsin we bought little plastic "hill billy" teeth. The next bar we went to everyone there had teeth just like the ones we had bought. The dancing began much later in the night though. After we had grown very tired from traveling all day we found a frightening motel in the town we wanted to be in. We listened to the most romantic music we had while we fucked very tenderly on the squeaky old bed. After, I cried while Eric smoked in the doorway. When he came back to me he changed the music to something happy. I think I threw my ugliest panties at him, the ones I wear when I am on my period. I felt a little surprised when he put them on, but not too surprised because he had done that before. Little flashes of memories are all I have left of that night. I put my bra on him and it stretched flat over his skinny chest. He began to dance for me like a gay stripper, I think to make me laugh, because crying makes him angry and unhappy. One of his balls fell from my lime green cotton panties (with white polka dots and pink trim). He put in the more horrible looking teeth and I was so moved by his desperate display, his pathetic desire to make me laugh. I was still naked when I stood and put on his underwear and the other pair of hill billy teeth. Next we were listening to British dance music, but slow dancing, like a waltz. His face was very sincere when he stared at me then, with those stupid teeth protruding from his pretty feminine lips. I thought about slapping his face while we waltzed, but I laid my head on him instead.

2 comments:

lorian elizabeth said...

this is the best thing i've read all week

thetiniestspark said...

i love this too much