Monday, December 22, 2008

Pink Eye Begets Boredom

Kathryn Regina wrote a post where she "tagged" people, whom are then to write similar posts. The theme of the post is you are supposed to write seven things "about yourself." I feel like I have written seven thousand things about myself on this blog, but I will write seven more because I have pink eye and it is - 17 degrees outside in Minnesota right now.

1. I weigh 130 lbs.

2. I really really don't like sweet things.

3. My cat is named after a character in a book, whom I relate to.

4. I am usually very lonely.

5. I have never been sledding.

6. I saw a man dressed as Santa on the train reading the news paper the same day I left New York this week and I laughed, then I looked around and saw no one else was amused and felt really horrible.

7. Last week I received three apologies from three different people within three days, all of which I never thought I would hear from said people. The apologies affected my life in no way perceivable, although I always thought that they would.

Now I am suppose to "tag" seven people. I am going to tag people I think might be bored right now.

Colin Bassett
Matthew Savoca
Shane Jones
Brandi Wells
Blake Butler
Daniel Bailey
Mike Young

4 comments:

Daniel Bailey said...

i am always bored. thank you, kendra. i've never been "tagged" in things like this. i feel a little bit special now.

Daniel Bailey said...

holy shit, word verification says, "ankinal," which is a code word for "anal sex with kin" used affectionately by mountain people who are living in the city for the first time.

Mike Young said...

i'm more depressed than bored

I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS, VIXEN

FIE FIE FIE

Kathryn said...

hi i'm glad you were bored and did this but not glad you have pink eye and are in minnesota.

i like it that daniel bailey tells us word verification definitions. daniel what is coacin