Kathryn Regina wrote a post where she "tagged" people, whom are then to write similar posts. The theme of the post is you are supposed to write seven things "about yourself." I feel like I have written seven thousand things about myself on this blog, but I will write seven more because I have pink eye and it is - 17 degrees outside in Minnesota right now.
1. I weigh 130 lbs.
2. I really really don't like sweet things.
3. My cat is named after a character in a book, whom I relate to.
4. I am usually very lonely.
5. I have never been sledding.
6. I saw a man dressed as Santa on the train reading the news paper the same day I left New York this week and I laughed, then I looked around and saw no one else was amused and felt really horrible.
7. Last week I received three apologies from three different people within three days, all of which I never thought I would hear from said people. The apologies affected my life in no way perceivable, although I always thought that they would.
Now I am suppose to "tag" seven people. I am going to tag people I think might be bored right now.