Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Have A Reading



Space Space
September 27th, 8pm
with
Mike Young
&
Max Winter

390 Seneca Ave. 1st Floor
Entrance on Stanhope
Dekalb L

map

Before I go to my reading I am going to Zachary German and Ellen Kennedy's reading at envoy, hosted by Tao. Then people will migrate to Space Space. I am really very scared. Please come and be nice to me- I get really terrible stage fright and I will either be hopped up on Xanax or I might just sit there and cry for 15 minutes. Either way, come for the disaster.

9 comments:

Shane Jones said...

you will do fine at the reading.

ryan manning said...

consciousness means we must choose

anon said...

big fucken deale, bitfch. who gives a goddamn?

Matt said...

I'm sure "anon" is just cranky because his mom made him eat corn flakes instead of Lucky Charms this morning.

Connor Tomas O'Brien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connor Tomas O'Brien said...

haha i tried to say "good luck" but i sort of mashed the keyboard so i had to delete my comment.

goodisghdsoigh luckkkkkk kennddraafdfasdf.

Thomas Moronic said...

Best of luck. I've been enjoying your blog for a while now. The reading will be cool.

Nathan said...

is there going to be an internet recording of this reading? some of us can not make it but would like to feel like we were there and supportive.

Kendra Grant Malone said...

if someone wants to record it i would support that