Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh my love, my little love!

I spend all day with my little lover Nicole. Mostly because we are roommates as well. We've been a little camera happy lately. These are some nice examples of what it is like to be in love with a little Italian woman in a colorful apartment in the ghetto.


I was on the phone with my father the other day, and when I looked up Nicole was making mad scribbles in her sketch book.


This is what I saw while I was talking on the phone to pops.


This is what she did in a few minutes of observation. She's making a painting of it later.


kiiiiiiiiiii-tiiiiiies (notice delores' hateful expression)


Nicole got her first tattoo. This is also where I like to rest my head when I'm sad.


I have developed this habit of immediately walking to the futon after a shower and falling asleep while sitting up.

No comments: