Monday, April 21, 2008

It's Nice Out Today



Brian aka Mux Mool, my little baby butterfly, has a song called Night Court in pretty little adult swim promo. You should go watch it, it is my favorite Mux Mool song and it plays in the second half of the animation. My very beautiful friend Jakub Alexander's label has also put out a Mux Mool Donation EP and you should buy it for like 50 cents or something because he is going to stay with me when he moves to New York in September and the more money he has when he gets here it means the less time I have to deal with him bitching on my futon and hitting on my roommates.

2 comments:

The Golden Bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Golden Bear said...

Kendra Grant Malone,

I like you.

I cut a promo for you.

I hope you like it.