Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

This morning I came into work at 8:00 am. My coworker, Janet, was sitting at her desk very still. She had been there the night before until 10:00 pm, and I'm not convinced she went home. It is only 30 degrees out side, but Janet was sitting there in just her slip with no socks, the air conditioner turned all the way up. I came up behind and tapped her shoulder. She jumped and spilled straight gin from a sippy cup (with the lid unfortunately only half on), all over her white slip. She laughed and I could see her nipples in her wet white slip. Janet stopped laughing suddenly and grabbed my wrist and said "Happy Wednesday!"

4 comments:

Lyndall-O said...

good post.

Justin Rands said...

That would freak me out.

ellen frances idontlikeit said...

This is amazing. Most satisfying combination of the odd and the amusing. Sort of like a psychic cab driver.

Tao Lin said...

that was an exciting story