Friday, February 08, 2008

Bye Forever

Delores ran away this morning.

I'm really fucking sad today.

I was wondering if the people who read this could say something just kinda bland and nice in the comments. I've had a really bad week. I don't really feel like being alive right now.

*UPDATE*

Delores was hiding under my bed, my roommate just called me. I think I might be pre-menstrual. I will not commit suicide tonight now. So you don't have to be nice to me anymore. In fact, I think you should all be really mean now.

6 comments:

Justin Rands said...

I was worried sick you fucking liar. FUCK YOU.

Kendra Grant Malone said...

justin baby, you really know how to sweet talk.

sam pink said...

fuck both of you

James said...

she really is a wild beast...part of me, though sad for you, felt all "free willy" about it...

BLAKE BUTLER said...

i am confused

karissa said...

i'm going to be nice anyway, i've had a shitty week too.

i like your words, even when they're sad. maybe especially when they're sad.