Thursday, January 10, 2008

DRUNKness

Daniel Bailey and I have finished writing our poetry chapbook, DRUNK. I've started making prototypes for how it will look. I'd like to print very many, and give them away for free, or maybe for cost if there are a lot that are requested. I need to know how many people in the blogging community world would like to claim a copy, so I have a vague idea of how many to produce. They are going to be very pretty, with gold! SERIOUSLY GOLD! TONS AND TONS OF GOLD! and zebras! GOLD ZEBRAS! do you hear me? GOLD, BITCHES! They kind look like old Black Sparrow Press (RIP) books. BUT WITH GOLD!

Please leave me a comment here if you would like one. It just gives me an idea of how many to make and if I can do it all on my own dime. Thank you.

Oh also, we started a DRUNK blog, because we just liked writing those poems so much. And it validates our drinking habits.

16 comments:

Justin Rands said...

I'd lie one. I saw the DRUNK blog. Enjoyed the first post

Justin Rands said...

*like

Stephen Daniel Lewis said...

give one

prathna lor said...

yes, please

Daniel Bailey said...

I would like one soaked in gin. No wait. PBR. Or Schlitz.

I should be drinking tonight. It's Thursday. I'm at work and I'm not drinking. Thursday is get drunk at the Chug night.

Kendra Grant Malone said...

thanks guys, this helps me

daniel,

you will get one soaked in champagne and my period blood. i mean zebra blood. wait, no i mean period blood. zebra blood is gross.

Daniel Bailey said...

Girl zebras have periods too. You can give me one soaked in zebra period blood. Spiked with rum.

katherine said...

did someone say GOLD?

brandon said...

i would like a drunk poetry chapbook

ellen frances idontlikeit said...

i want

James said...

i would lie to one. i would take it to a schmoozy bar and lie to it all night through my motherfucking teeths. then i would make a photo montage about it, and put it on my WEBlog.

Nathan said...

sign me up for one.

Katrin said...

gimmie.

audun said...

ja gjerne fittetryne(=yes please)

Kendra Grant Malone said...

audun,

i wish i knew norwegian, if i did, i would send you a translated version. i tried to read your blog, but instead i just listened to music and looked at the pictures. thank-you for reading. yay norway!

Lyndall-O said...

I would like one please. thank you.