Wednesday, December 05, 2007

i don't like candy

i am incredibly dizzy
i have
problems with my blood
bad blood
as they say

anemic
low glycemic index
i am generally feeble bodied

sometimes after sex
i convulse and shake
or faint
the same happens
when i run up stairs too fast
i do both of these things
frequently

my coworker just told me
he was going to kill me
he said
“i kill you”
when i handed him a drawing
and i thought
that sounds nice

when i cry
its usually because my
blood sugar
has dropped much too low
so i eat white bread
or candy
and feel better quickly

i don’t like candy
at all

people look upset when i tell them that

2 comments:

Lyndall-O said...

You don't like candy? now I look upset.

jillian said...

thank you, that's very nice of you to say

i'm glad that i starved your anger beast for a bit