Saturday, September 22, 2007

This is asinine but I feel compelled to share it with my small readership. Oh the glory of procrastination!



Two people have come to my blog recently by searching the words:

pictures of people eating philly cheese steaks

I want to know who this was. Did you like my cheese steak pictures? Did they turn you on? Philly cheese steaks are pretty much my favorite thing in existence. I've taken numerous day trips to philly (the entire trip takes just over 2 hours, if all of your trains are timed well, which they never seem to be) just to stay 20 min to get a sandwich and go home.

this is the best google result, i am so proud

P.S. This is me avoiding editing said Journals.

6 comments:

ellen frances idontlikeit said...

I love blog trackers!
Some of the more amusing key words that have led people to my blog are
Squeeling Women
Nu Rave Suspenders
Red Tights
Woops Kids Wear
sienna miller + electroshock
***narscism behavior

Zachary German said...

hi

thanks

i think you are nice

okay

your blog looks cool. how do i make mine look cool like yours or the other cool ones?

Kendra Grant Malone said...

experimentation.

Bitte said...

I just LOVE philly cheese steak sandwich - although I've never even been to Philly (Newark and New York though - but I guess you're gonna tell me they don't serve pilly cheese steaks half as good as they do in Philly...)

Bjorn Bednarek said...

And now Kotaku has linked to your blog as credit for your pic: http://www.kotaku.com.au/2009/06/which-do-you-want-downloadable-game-or-sammich/

Blk said...

Yeah GIS for philly cheesesteaks has brought another curios foodie to your blog. Take care and keep eating those delicious cheese steaks :)