Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A sudden wave of paranoia.

I've not been working for over three weeks now.

I haven't left my apartment in over 40 hours.

I am wracked with anxiety. Nervously checking my email far too frequently. Petty things upset me. Being removed of people's top eight. Having myspace comments deleted for no reason. Receiving mixed messages from men who shower me with sweetness then withdraw completely in a moments notice. Spilling my coffee.

I just laid on my bed and stared at my ceiling for an hour.

I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown.

This certainly came out of nowhere.

I want someone to pet my head tenderly and tell me "It's okay."

--------------------

As it turns out, there is a name for this sudden wave that overtook me yesterday.

Premenstrual Syndrome.

No comments: