Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've been a bit edgy.

Recently, I saw a fifteen year old boy get shot in the face with a sawed off shot gun.

It happened as I was arriving home from work, in front of the door to my apartment.

I have been having nightmares and can't sleep.

That is something I never wanted to see.

I don't have much more to say about it right now.

-----------

What do I want, you ask?

I want to lie face to face, with my legs sandwiched between yours, with my mouth to your mouth, whispering.

Filling your belly with words.

3 comments:

katherine said...

goddamn, i am worried for you, my dear, but then what a lovely epilogue...and so it is.

Tao Lin said...

this blog looks really pretty now

Kendra Grant Malone said...

kat,

worry not. i am moving far away next week. and im writing a movie about that day, which my friends in minneapolis are going to make. it will be great.

tao,

thank you. ive been nervously waiting for approval.