Friday, August 10, 2007

A plea.

Hello,

My name is Kendra. I need a place to live in starting September 1st. I had a place lined up, but the girl ended up being a flake (which I could have guessed when she told me her favorite book ever is a Foer novel). Now I am going to Minneapolis for two weeks to sell all my stuff I dont want and ship the things I do want to a new home which I dont have. And also a cat to bring with me who, like myself, is going to be homeless. If you know of a place that is open and willing to live with a beautiful cat, please email me. If not for me, then for Delores.

Thank you for your time,

Kendra Grant Malone

1 comment:

Katrin said...

what happened and I am guessing this isn't a need anymore? But if it is I (as of this week) have a place....but it is not ny.