Thursday, August 09, 2007

Denise, my lovely.

For about a year, this man, Kevin, would post a missed connections add in the local free paper in Minneapolis every week, without fail, for a woman named Denise. They were poorly written, but had a child-like sweetness in their appeal. I followed them, and collected them. After a year, the paper stopped printing personal adds, they only appeared online. Subsequently, Kevin's plea for Denise's attention came to a halt. My I showed them to my grandmother one day, and she told me not to waste my time collecting the mad rants of a pervert predator/stalker. I've come to many a conclusion as to why any of this happened and why it captured my attention so wholly, but I think it better to keep that to myself.

See a piece of the chronicle HERE

No comments: