Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Random act of sweetness.

In the last two weeks I've been told by three men that they are indeed in love with me. This melodrama is wearing me thin. Yesterday I made two lovely men, two of the most beautiful men, very upset, at different times, while trying to be sweet to them. The wake of my sensitivities for some reason can be brutal and nothing makes me sadder than their sadness. I quite selfishly feel like a failure. Today, if any of my friends who read this are tuning in, I could really use a random act or maybe just reckless risk that involves sweetness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A terrier, A hero
-james

The Never Kissable Miss Kendra said...

good lord. thank you. it is true life is pretty glorious.

Anonymous said...

be sure too look at the second picture with the article, of the little girl holding a photo of the dog with her family standing behind her

james