Thursday, April 26, 2007

Simply put, my Darling.

A few days ago, my ex-lover posted a poem about me, called Darling (click) on the information highway. However painful it is for me, I believe it may be lovely for you readers, as it is has been beautifully under-stated. If your are not familiar with his writing I suggest you wander on over to Of It Maybe (click). Simply put, this boy has a way with words. And a analytical mind, which on none-poem days offers goods of the literary and academic type. Well, sometimes he rambles on about what he has done that day, in typical blog form, but after a while his narcissism it becomes endearing when coupled with the previously mentioned subjects of his writings.

3 comments:

James said...

hey champ, thanks for the plug

The Never Kissable Miss Kendra said...

you know, you're all right . . .

i guess

ellen frances idontlikeit said...

this is a sweet post. but me being me the first thing that grabbed my eye was the word "narcissism". A word that has three times this month linked random google searchers to my blog.