Friday, February 09, 2007

To the moon with your sympathies, children, I will take you to the moon and back!

Yes, the rumors are true, yours truly is once again single. And yes, yes, lets stop the mill (the rumor mill, that is), it is true, it was against my wishes. Ces't la vie. As always, I feel somewhat fragile, made of glass. Modeled after a Tennessee Williams play. As always, I can't eat, I can't sleep, I am taking too many drugs, it is all true to some extent. As always I'll be very reclusive and angry for a while. Again, as always (yes you can expect I will wear this fucking motif out, so just shut yer mouth) eventually I'll get my words back and start writing and something wonderful will come fourth. This is how I've won two grants already, and darlings, it's grant season. And after all, my middle name is Grant. Apologies to James, but, like myself, you dated and fucked over a writer. Ces't la vie.

- Kendra Grant Malone

No comments: