Friday, December 22, 2006

It's not you, it's me.

This is the time of year my inner hermit takes over. Everyone will be seeing less of me. I can't honestly apologize, its been this way as long as I can remember. I have too much to do (grant writing, family supporting, creative endeavors, movie preproduction etc) and too much motivation to be drinking with anyone all night every-night.

I just need to do my thing, which I haven't been doing enough of, which is driving me insane, which is altering my mood. So for the sake of sweet young Mr. Fowler, let me alleviate my mood free of guilt.

On a side note, I was spacing out while getting primped this morning, and accidentally put my mascara on twice. Now I look like Raggedy Ann, but I kinda like it and I'm ten minutes late for work, so I'm going to go with it.

No comments: