Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What's eating you?

According to my boss, I don't sweat hard enough for my eight-fifty an hour. According my my boyfriend I don't fight hard enough for my rights or the rights of others. According to my friends I don't hang out enough. According to my cat I'm not home enough. According to my belly, I don't eat right. According to my hormones, I've decided to take the wrong birth-control. According to my throat I don't fucking do anything right (I'm getting the little fuckers cut out though).

My back aches all of the time.

Could one person, cat or body part cut me some fucking slack?

I just want someone or something to be proud of me from time to time.

Oh my this just got conversational again.

Pass the gin darling, mama's got a lot more to tell you about.

No comments: