Thursday, October 19, 2006

Eggshells

If I hold my breath long enough, one of two things will happen.

a: Eventually the air will enter my brain via my blood and veins and whatnot, allowing my body to float up off the ground just slightly (as it wont really be enough air to fly, I have a small mouth), which would be a miracle aid to the abandoned eggshells everyone around me has left in the wake of their self indulgent breakfasts. I may, for a moment be able to walk lightly enough as not to crush or even crack the exoskeletons and thusly I will make no noise and I may finally FINALLY make it through a day without being discovered and I might be able to go home and make my own breakfast, which will be chocolate chip pancakes.

b: I will pass out and hit my head.

1 comment:

www.fullderuta.blogspot.com said...

very nice and funny blog!!!!
i will recomend it...